ANTARTICA ICEBERG COAT
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesHigh
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesAdvanced
59 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+39 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesAdvanced
Made in China
The important thing is with whom and how. Socially and environmentally responsible factory
19178,68 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
The Iceberg Coat is made with our Ocean Yarn which is spun from plastic bottles collected from the bottom of the Ocean through Ecoalf Foundation's Upcycling the Oceans project. Collaborating with more than 4,000 fishermen, it has removed more than 1,000 tonnes of waste from the bottom of the ocean since 2015. With this coat, you remove 4.08 kg of waste. Help us to clean our oceans.
- Regular-fit coat
- Main fabric: 60% Ocean Yarn (Recycled polyester) / 40% Recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- Padding: 100% Recycled polyester (PRIMALOFT®)
- Side pockets
- Adjustable hood
- Zip pockets
- Waterproof 10K
- Breathable 5K
Model wears size M
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping in Spain. Deliveries in 24/48 working hours.
- Free shipping from 150€ in Europe – 15€ orders under 150€. Deliveries from 1 to 3 working days
- Shipping to UK, Switzerland and Norway 15€
- Shipments 30€ outside Europe - Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days.
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days.
Iceberg Size Guide