DEEP NAVY SOLANDER JACKET
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesHigh
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesAdvanced
59 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+39 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesAdvanced
Made in China
The important thing is with whom and how. Socially and environmentally responsible factory
17360,31 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
Solander is a comfortable and versatile jacket for cold or rainy days. It is also the perfect example of eco-efficiency combined with fashion, thanks to the Sorona® sustainable material. A fabric sourced from corn production residues, which helps reduce the use of oil-based materials and can be recycled alongside polyester, thus following the principles of the Circular Economy. The jacket has 2 side pockets and inner pockets too, it is PCF-free, breathable 20K and Waterproof 10K.
- Regular-fit jacket
- Main fabric: 59% recycled polyester / 41% Sorona®
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Padding: 100% Recycled polyester (FELLEX®)
- Removable hood
- Adjustable elastic drawstring waist with branded aglets
- Front zip-up pockets and inner pockets
- Front two-way zip fastening
- Elastic inner cuff
- Printed on the inside
- Waterproof 10K
- Breathable 20K
Model wears size S
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 15€ (Duties included)
- Deliveries from 1 to 3 working days
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 60 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Solander Size Guide