DEEP NAVY Isla Sweatshirt
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesC
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesC
33 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+22 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesB
11585.68 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
The Isla sweatshirt, with its organic cotton and recycled cotton fabric, is a soft and breathable garment that protects children’s delicate skin, as it does not allow the use of pesticides or other toxic chemicals. With a hood, zip closure and kangaroo pockets.
- Kid’s sweatshirt
- Main fabric: 50% Organic cotton / 50% Recycled cotton
- Zip closure
- Side pockets
- ECOALF Logo on the front
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping in orders above 150€
- 15€ in orders under 150€
- Deliveries from 1 to 3 working days
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 60 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Size chart - Kids