DEEP NAVY GREDOS BOOTS
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesHigh
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesHigh
120 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+80 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesHigh
Made in China
The important thing is with whom and how. Socially and environmentally responsible factory
34251,39 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
The Michelin® soles used in the Gredos boots are very resistant, which results in highly durable footwear. They also incorporate recycled rubber, thus giving these materials a second life. The sole contains sugar cane, which helps reduce the use of oil-based materials. Sugar cane production follows strict environmental and social policies and captures CO2 during its cultivation. A design that ensures a safe and sustainable footprint.
- Men’s Boots
- Main fabric: 100% recycled polyester
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30€ (Duties included)
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 60 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Size charts - Man Footwear