AOSTA T-SHIRT WHITE
The Aosta oversize T-shirt has short kimono sleeves and the message Because There Is No Planet B® printed across the chest. With the sale of every garment in our Because There Is No Planet B® collection, we make a 10% donation to the ECOALF Foundation to continue its expansion with the Upcycling the Oceans project. Made from mono-material organic Cotton and promotes the circular economy. Our organic Cotton shares the same quality as the best conventional cotton, but without the associated negative impact on the environment. It is grown without the use of pesticides, insecticides or fertilisers, using good soil and water conservation practices.
- Main fabric: 100% Organic cotton
- Short kimono sleeves
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
31,5 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+21 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
9.103,2 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Aosta Size Chart