KHAKI ARALMID TRAINERS
The Aralmid mid-calf trainers are made from PIÑATEX®, an innovative material from pineapple-leaf fibre waste. The leaves are the by-product of existing agriculture and using them generates additional income for local communities. PIÑATEX® is a vegan alternative to leather. Through the materials used to manufacture these trainers, we aim to optimise our use of resources, thereby reducing the carbon footprint of our production process. These trainers, made in Spain, combine fashion with sustainability and will become your go-to everyday footwear.
- Primary fabric: 46% PIÑATEX®/12% PLA/6% BIO PU/36% polyurethane leather
- Outsole: 30% recycled rubber
- No metal components
- Free from PFCs
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
77 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+51 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
18.171,0 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Size charts Aralmid