ATLANTIC JACKET ORANGE
The main fabric, padding and lining of the Atlantic jacket are made from recycled Polyester from PET plastic bottles. A mono-material jacket that promotes the circular economy. Short, ultra-lightweight, with a two-way outer zip. The range of colours represents the loss of vibrant colours of the coral beds of our oceans and how they are turning white as a result of high temperatures and pollution. Lost colours that symbolise the last line of defence, a call for help for the restoration of the rainforests of our oceans.
- Main fabric: 100% Recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- Fill: 100% Recycled polyester (FELLEX®)
- This item contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics
- Customised Nylon zips
- Two outer pockets
- Inside pocket
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
58,5 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+39 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
20.127,8 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Atlantic Size Chart