AVEIRO T-SHIRT YELLOW
The Aveiro T-shirt is mono-material Linen and promotes the circular economy. Linen is a high-performance natural fibre with a short growing period. It is also recyclable and biodegradable. Linen is highly durable, and ensures fast heat dissipation, making the wearer feel cooler than the ambient temperature. In a range of oceanic coral tones which symbolise the loss of colour as a result of high temperatures and pollution. A T-shirt that sends the message that it’s in our hands to restore the rainforests of our oceans. And it’s perfect for hotter days.
- Main fabric: 100% Linen
- Drop shoulders
- Regular fit
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
31,5 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+21 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
41.507,0 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Aveiro Size Chart