GREY MELANGE BARDERA CHILDREN'S SWEATSHIRT
The Bardera children's sweatshirt has a lower environmental impact compared to garments made with traditional cotton. With its 50% recycled cotton we achieve significant savings in water consumption, as well as giving a second life to textile waste. By mixing it with the other 50% of organic cotton, we achieve optimum quality in our garments and savings in natural resources, as well as care for biodiversity. Its fabric makes it resistant and soft at the same time. It is available in 3 colours, it has a round neck, the ECOALF logo on the left sleeve and the phrase "Because there is no Planet B" printed on the chest.
- Kid's sweatshirt
- Main fabric: 60% organic cotton / 30% recycled cotton / 10% viscose
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
Returns and exchanges
If you are buying a product like this, it is because you are as concerned about the planet as we are. We have designed, produced and transported it so that it has minimal impact. Can you help us keep lowering CO2 emissions by avoiding returns? Thank you for being part of the change.
- Returns and exchanges: 6$ outside Europe.
- Return and exchange period extended to 60 days for orders placed between November 1 and January 6.
- If you would like to make a direct return or exchange, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in our physical stores. Orders made in a physical store can only be returned in the physical store.
B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Size chart - Kids