BLACK BAZON JACKET
The Bazon jacket is made from 77% recycled Polyester and 23% organic Cotton. The vegan padding of this jacket is made from 100% recycled Polyester, thus avoiding the use of feathers and down. We care about animal welfare at ECOALF, which is why we are PETA-Approved Vegan certified (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). Removable and adjustable drawstring hood, with two-way front zip and double elastic cuffs. Available in three colours for you to enjoy being out and about on colder days.
- Regular-fit jacket
- Main fabric: 77% Recycled polyester / 23% Organic cotton
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- Padding: 100% Recycled polyester (FELLEX®)
- This item contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics
- Two-way front zip
- Front zip pockets
- Front zip pocket on the upper left
- Removable and adjustable drawstring hood
- Double elastic cuffs
- Waterproof 3K
- Breathable 3K
Model wears size M
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
Returns and exchanges
If you are buying a product like this, it is because you are as concerned about the planet as we are. We have designed, produced and transported it so that it has minimal impact. Can you help us keep lowering CO2 emissions by avoiding returns? Thank you for being part of the change.
- Returns and exchanges: 6$ outside Europe.
- Return and exchange period extended to 60 days for orders placed between November 1 and January 6.
- If you would like to make a direct return or exchange, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in our physical stores. Orders made in a physical store can only be returned in the physical store.
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
59 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+39 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
20.393,3 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Bazon Size Guide