BERALDI ANORAK WHITE
The Beraldi anorak has no lining. With hidden button fastening and two outer side pockets. A mono-material garment that promotes the circular economy. Made from 100% recycled Nylon which is the ECOALF alternative to virgin Nylon. By using it, we prevent waste from going to landfills or burning. We also achieve significant savings in resources such as water and energy in the production process. A sophisticated, stylish anorak, perfect for rainy days.
- Main fabric: 100% Recycled nylon
- This item contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics
- No lining
- Hidden button fastening
- Two outer pockets
- Inside pocket
- 3/4 jacket
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
25,5 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+17 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
19.811,5 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Beraldi Size Chart