CEDAR KNIT SWEATER YELLOW
The Cedar knit jumper has ribbed cuffs and hem. It contains 70% organic Cotton. Our organic Cotton shares the same quality as the best conventional cotton, but without the associated negative impact on the environment. It is grown without the use of pesticides, insecticides or fertilisers, using good soil and water conservation practices. Available in a range of colours that symbolise the coral beds of our oceans and how they are turning white as a result of high temperatures and pollution. Lost colours that represent the last line of defence, a call for help for the restoration of the rainforests of our oceans.
- Main fabric: 70% Organic cotton / 30% Linen
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Relaxed or loose fit
- Cardigan Knit
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
31,5 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+21 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
19.331,5 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Cedar Size Chart