IRAZU JACKET WHITE
The Irazu hooded jacket is made from 57% organic Cotton and 43% recycled Polyester from recovered PET plastic bottles. By transforming used plastic bottles into recycled Polyester, we reduce the steps in the production process and therefore save on CO2 emissions. We also give a second life to materials that would otherwise be considered waste. The colours represent how waste is affecting our coral beds, causing them to lose their vibrant colours and turn white. A collection that symbolises the last line of defence, a call for help for the restoration of the rainforests of our oceans.
- Main fabric: 57% Organic cotton / 43% Recycled polyester
- Front closure with two-way zip and buttons
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Double front pocket
- Relaxed or loose fit
- Elastic drawstring and stopper toggles on inner hood
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
31,5 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+21 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
19.781,5 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Irazu Size Chart