GREEN LOVAR COAT
The Lovar coat is made using post-consumer garments and our Ocean Yarn, made with bottles recovered from the ocean thanks to the Ecoalf Foundation. The Upcycling the Oceans project brings together more than 4,200 fishermen from all around the Mediterranean Sea and has collected over 1,500 tonnes of waste since 2015. A warm, comfortable and resistant garment, essential to combat the cold while combining fashion with sustainability.
- Primary fabric: 60% Ocean Yarn (recycled polyester)/40% recycled polyester (post-consumer)
- Regular fit
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Filling: 100% recycled polyester
- Bidirectional zip
- Outside zipped pockets
- Inside zipped pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Elastic cuffs
- Water resistant
- Waterproof 10K
- Breathable 5K
- Free from PFCs
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
59 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+39 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
23.337,0 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Size Chart Lovar