MINA T-SHIRT GREY
The Mina T-shirt is made from 60% organic in-conversion Cotton. Organic farming systems require an interim period, known as the “in conversion” or “transition” period, to increase soil fertility. During this period the farmer already implements all necessary actions to comply with the requirements for organic certification. At ECOALF, we support more and more farmers switching to organic farming and abandoning environmentally damaging practices. They include our claim Because There Is No Planet B® to share the message wherever you go. With the sale of every garment in our Because There Is No Planet B® collection, we make a 10% donation to the ECOALF Foundation to continue its expansion with the Upcycling the Oceans project.
- Main fabric: 60% Organic in-conversion Cotton / 30% Recycled Cotton / 10% Viscose
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
31,5 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+21 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
11.540,0 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Mina Size Chart