INK BLUE MOLE SHIRT
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesHigh
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesAdvanced
32 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+21 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesAdvanced
Made in Turkey
The important thing is with whom and how. Socially and environmentally responsible factory
4129,54 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
The Wave shirt is made from recycled Cotton, which helps achieve significant savings in water consumption, and also gives a second life to textile waste. By mixing it with organic Cotton, we achieve the highest quality in our garments. Organic Cotton also leads to savings in natural resources, and helps to protect biodiversity. In addition to having a comfortable and classic design, this garment is also Planet-friendly.
- Regular-fit shirt
- Main fabric: 65% Organic cotton / 35% Recycled cotton
- With buttons
Model wears size M
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$ (Duties included)
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 60 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Mole Size Chart