MOUNTAIN VEST BLACK
The Mountain vest is made from Sorona®, a biopolymer derived from corn production residues, which helps reduce the pressure on fossil fuels. It can also be recycled along with recycled polyester. A simple but stylish garment that will become a wardrobe essential for the winter months.
- Main fabric: 59% recycled polyester / 41% Sorona®
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics
- Side pockets with zip fastening
- Zip fastening
- Waterproof 10K
- Breathable 20K
Model wears size S
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
Returns and exchanges
If you are buying a product like this, it is because you are as concerned about the planet as we are. We have designed, produced and transported it so that it has minimal impact. Can you help us keep lowering CO2 emissions by avoiding returns? Thank you for being part of the change.
- Returns and exchanges: 6$ outside Europe.
- Return and exchange period extended to 60 days for orders placed between November 1 and December 24th.
- If you would like to make a direct return or exchange, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in our physical stores. Orders made in a physical store can only be returned in the physical store.
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
59 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+39 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
21.052,1 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Mountain Size Guide