NEW LUPITA HANDBAG DEEP NAVY
The New Lupita handbag is perfect for storing your basic items. Single compartment that allows for multiple uses. With a wrist strap for easy carrying and gripping. Made from recycled Polyester from PET bottles. By transforming used plastic bottles into recycled Polyester, we reduce the steps in the production process and therefore save on CO2 emissions. We also give a second life to materials that would otherwise be considered waste. It contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics. With the word ‘Care’ and our claim Because There Is No Planet B® printed on the front to share the message wherever you go. With the sale of every garment in our Because There Is No Planet B® collection, we make a 10% donation to the ECOALF Foundation to continue its expansion with the Upcycling the Oceans project. Water-repellent.
- Main fabric: 100% Recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled nylon
- This item contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics
- Single compartment
- One-way zip
- Customised zipper pull
- Metal eyelet and external handle
- Padded seam on front and back
- Lenght: 24,5cm
- Width: 1,5cm
- Height: 15,5cm
- Capacity: 0,6L
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
66 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+44 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
21.658,7 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.