SPOO BAG GREEN
The Spoo beach bag gives a second life to 22 plastic bottles from the ocean and supports ocean protection through Ecoalf Foundation’s Upcycling the Oceans Project which unites +4,200 fishermen accross the Mediterranean Sea. The bag has a two-tone, jacquard striped design and matching outer straps. Inner padded patch pocket for your keys or wallet, and a detachable drawstring pouch. A mono-material beach bag that promotes the circular economy.
- Main fabric: 100% Recycled polyester
- Straps: 100% Recycled polyester
- Ribbed detail on top
- Outer handles
- Inner padded patch pocket
- Detachable inner pouch
- Lenght: 29cm
- Width: 16cm
- Height: 34cm
- Capacity: 14,8L
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
57 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+38 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
22.381,8 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.