jacket 'stoway'
jacket 'stoway'
jacket 'stoway'
jacket 'stoway'
jacket 'stoway'
jacket 'stoway'

JACKET 'STOWAY'

$525.00
Available in this colors
black
Talla
  • S
  • XL
  • L
  • M
  • XS
  • XXL

Sustainable, vegan and highly fashionable, the STOWAY coat is made with 59% recycled polyester from plastic bottles and 41% sorona.
The STOWAY is a timeless coat that will protect you from the rain, thanks to the fabric made with 59% recycled polyester from plastic bottles. The remaining 41% is made with sorona, a fabric that gives the garment an extra softness. Its manufacturing process makes it sustainable and vegan.

Returns have no extra cost.

Purchases may be returned within 15 working days from the order's delivery date.

You can either arrange pick-up of the package on the telephone with UPS, or take the package to a UPS Access Point. The return sticker contains all of the information necessary. Visit UPS website to find the phone number or an Access Point near you.

Please call your local UPS office and they will collect your package for free. You can find the phone number at www.ups.com.

Think Responsibly, Act Accordingly.

Ecoalf will, of course, accept returns of its products but we are in favour of our customers’ making the right product choice in the first place.          

The return process involves a long procedure that diminishes our principal goal: to take care of the planet. 

REpacking (more paper) y REdelivering another product (more gas emissions) are only two of the negatives of the return process, preventing Ecoalf from being as sustainable as it is committed to.

So please think twice before purchasing an Ecoalf product, thank you.

You may also like

This site uses its own and third-party cookies to facilitate navigation, obtain information on statistics, behavioral and advertising purposes and share our content on social networks. We need your consent to install our cookies, if necessary you can revoke it or change your preferences. For more information about the cookies we use, read our cookies policy.