BERTA LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT BLACK
The Berta T-shirt is made from 85% Organic Cotton and 15% Organic Kapok fibre, which is extracted from the fruit of the Kapok tree. The cultivation of Kapok fibre is entirely organic, i.e. without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilisers. It is a highly resistant, antibacterial and water-repellent fibre. It can also be recycled along with cotton. Our perfect blend of fashion and sustainability.
- Main fabric: 85% Organic Cotton / 15% Organic Kapok
- Round neck
- Long sleeve
Model wears size M
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping in Spain, Peninsula and the Balearic Islands €3.50. Free Shipping over €150.
- Deliveries in 24 to 48 working hours.
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Orders placed in the physical shop can only be returned to the physical shop.
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
32 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+21 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
10.498,5 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Oregon Size chart