RINNES JACKET PINK
The Rinnes hooded jacket is heat-sealed and made from 100% recycled Polyester from PET bottles. By transforming used plastic bottles into recycled Polyester, we reduce the steps in the production process and therefore save on CO2 emissions. We also give a second life to materials that would otherwise be considered waste. It also contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics. The bluesign® system seeks to minimise the environmental impact throughout the entire production process by optimising the use of resources. It comes in a range of colours that represent how waste is affecting the coral beds of our oceans, causing them to lose their vibrant colours and turn white. A collection that represents the last line of defence, a call for help for the restoration of the rainforests of our oceans.
- Main fabric: 100% Recycled polyester
- This item contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics
- Relaxed or loose fit, with front press stud closure
- Adjustable drawstring hood
- Adjustable velcro cuff tabs
- Front pocket with flap
- Heat-sealed interior and hood
- Water-resistant 10k
- Breathable 10k
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesC
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesB
25,5 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+17 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesB
Made in China
The important thing is with whom and how. Socially and environmentally responsible factory
21.771,9 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping in Spain
- Deliveries in 24/48 working hours
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Orders placed in the physical shop can only be returned to the physical shop.
Rinnes Size Chart