WHITE SAND TIETAR BOOTS
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesHigh
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesHigh
122 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+81 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesAdvanced
Made in China
The important thing is with whom and how. Socially and environmentally responsible factory
41511,84 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
The sole of the Tietar boots contains algae, which helps achieve significant water and energy savings in their production. These algae are considered “recycled”, as they are harvested to clean water channels where their rapid growth has a negative effect on ecosystems. Therefore, instead of simply being considered waste, they are used in parts of the sole.
- Women’s boots
- Main fabric: 100% recycled polyester
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping in Spain
- Deliveries in 24/48 working hours
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 60 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Size charts - woman