Shopping at Ecoalf is very simple. Just follow these steps:
- 1. Find the section where your item is or visit our inspiration pages.
- 2. Choose the product you like in the general list.
- 3. Select the size you want and add the item to your basket.
- 4. Go to your basket to finish the process or continue looking for more products that you like) repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 and add to basket).
- 5. If you have not registered, fill in your billing details, indicating in the box if they are the same as the shipping details. If you are registered, enter your username and password.
- 6. You can receive your order at home or at a UPS Access Point.
- 7. Select the method of payment: your order will go to the payment pages of the system you choose.
- 8. Finish the process on the confirmation page of Paypal o Redsys card.
- 9. Congratulations! You have reached the confirmation screen. You will receive an email with your order and another with the UPS tracking number once your package has been dispatched from our warehouse (don’t worry, it may take a few hours before the delivery vans are ready to leave and if it is a weekend, you won’t receive it until Monday).
- 10. Enjoy your Ecoalf and travel the world while helping the planet.
In which countries can you shop online?
You can currently place an order in Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Vatican City, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
How many languages can you shop in?
The online store is available in English, Spanish and German.
Can I unsubscribe to the Ecoalf Newsletter?
The subscription email that we sent you when you signed up has a link where you can unsubscribe.
Can I eliminate an item from my order?
Yes. You can eliminate any unwanted items from your shopping bag as long as your order has not yet been processed. Once the purchase while is confirmed, you have to return your item for any modification.
What payment methods can I use for my purchase?
We accept the following payment methods: PAYPAL, VISA, VISA ELECTRON, 4B and MASTERCARD.
Why was my credit card rejected?
Your card may have been rejected due to one of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Verify the expiration date on your card.
- Your card may have reached its limit. Check with your bank to make sure that the card has not exceeded the allotted limit for making purchases.
- You may have entered the data incorrectly. Check to make sure that you've filled in all of the fields correctly.
Is it safe to use my credit card in the online store?
Yes. It is safe because the transaction will be carried out using a secure SSL protocol connected with an official bank payment gateway.
Where can I receive my order?
You can receive it at the address you choose (home, work, but not a post office box).
Can the purchasing country and the country of delivery be different?
The purchasing country must always be the same as the country of delivery.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Delivery within Spain will take approximately 1 to 3 working days.
- Delivery to all other countries will take approximately 2 to 5 working days.
- Remember: On weekends we do not work! In case your order take place on these days, the shipping could be delayed 2 days.
How much does delivery cost?
The delivery and handling costs per order (regardless of how much you spend) are:
- Within Spain: 6,50 €
- To the United Kingdom: 15,00 £
- Other European countries: 15,00 € (excluding Norway, Andorra and Switzerland)
Can I track my order?
Yes. You can check the status of your order at any time, from the moment the purchase is confirmed until delivery, either in the "My account" section or via the link to the delivery company website provided in the confirmation email and depending on the characteristics of the shipment (UPS).
Returns & Exchanges
Can I exchange items?
No, exchanges are not permitted. You will need to process a return.
Does it cost anything to make a return?
Returns are free of charge in Spain, the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe. Returns sent from the United States have a cost of 25$, which will be discounted from the price of the order.
For returns relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal (changing one's mind about a purchase, as long as it's permitted): ECOALF will refund the cost of the returned item/s via the same payment method that was used by the Customer at the time of purchase, discounting only the original delivery costs, and without refunding any shipping costs incurred by the customer upon returning his or her ECOALF product/s.
What is the return period?
Purchases may be returned within 15 working days from the order's delivery date.
How do I make a return?
You can either arrange pick-up of the package on the telephone with UPS, or take the package to a UPS Access Point. The return sticker contains all of the information necessary. Visit UPS website to find the phone number or an Access Point near you.
Please call your local UPS office and they will collect your package for free. You can find the phone number at www.ups.com.
If you don't find your return label, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to provide you one.
Can any item be returned?
Yes. Products must be unused and in perfect condition, including all accessories, documents and original packaging.
When will I receive my refund?
Once the merchandise has arrived at our warehouse and its condition has been verified, your money will be refunded via the same method of payment originally used to make the purchase. This process can take between 7 and 10 days after the item has arrived at the warehouse.