Skip to product information
1 of 3

BLACK CIDRO KNITTED T-SHIRT

£79.90
£47.94
-40%

927,59liters of water saved

3,2kg CO2 eq saved

La modelo mide 176 cm y lleva la talla S
  • Delivery in 24/48 h

Product Details

The Cidro knitted T-shirt is made from 55% linen, derived from flax, a fibre that is known for its high yield due to its short growth cycle as well as being a recyclable and biodegradable material. The other 45% is made from recycled cotton that comes from discarded textiles and end-of-life cotton products alike. A sustainable T-shirt that goes well with anything.

  • Primary fabric: 55% linen/45% recycled cotton
  • Loose fit
  • Knitted cardigan
  • Round neck
  • Side slits
  • Vegan

Shipping, exchanges, returns and payment

 Shipping 
  • Shipping in United Kingdom £8. Taxes included.
    *Free shipping over £250 in the United Kingdom. Taxes included.

  • Deliveries from 1 to 3 working days.
Returns and exchanges 

If you are buying a product like this, it is because you are as concerned about the planet as we are. We have designed, produced and transported it so that it has minimal impact. Can you help us keep lowering CO2 emissions by avoiding returns? Thank you for being part of the change.

  • Returns and exchanges: £4 in the United Kingdom.  
  • You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return or an exchange.
  • If you would like to make a direct return or exchange, click here.   
  • If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here. 
  • Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here. 
Payment methods

 

Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in our physical stores. Orders made in a physical store can only be returned in the physical store.

Sustainability Report

58,63

liters of water used

94%

% of liters saved

5,53

kg CO2 eq used

37%

% of kg CO2 eq saved

32 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods

+21 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded

13.560 km behind

committed to sustainability

B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability

powered by BCOME

The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.