GORK TROUSERS GREEN
The Gork trousers have two cargo pockets on the sides, one with the ECOALF label. Made from recycled Cotton which avoids the generation of additional textile waste and saves a large amount of resources compared to virgin Cotton, whether conventional or organic. Recycled Cotton comes from both used clothing and textile waste in the production process.
- Main fabric: 75% Organic cotton / 23% Recycled cotton / 2% Elastane
- Two cargo side pockets
- Regular fit
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesB
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesB
31,5 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+21 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesB
Made in Morocco
The important thing is with whom and how. Socially and environmentally responsible factory
2.961,7 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 15€ (Taxes included)
- Deliveries from 1 to 3 working days
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Gork Size Chart