Skip to product information
1 of 5

BROWN MELIA LINEN KNITTED SWEATER

$99.90

1,08liters of water saved

2,42kg CO2 eq saved

La modelo mide 182 cm y lleva la talla S
  • Delivery in 3-5 days

Product Details

The Melia knitted jumper is made from 55% linen, derived from flax, a fibre known for its high yield due to its short growth cycle, not to mention being a recyclable and biodegradable material. The other 45% is naturally-grown organic cotton. A timeless knitted jumper that’s environmentally-friendly.

  • Primary fabric: 55% linen/45% organic cotton
  • Loose fit
  • Smooth knit
  • Ruffled collar, hem and armholes
  • Round neck
  • Vegan

Shipping, exchanges, returns and payment

 Shipping 
  • Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
    *Free shipping over 250$ in the United States.

  • Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
Returns and exchanges 

If you are buying a product like this, it is because you are as concerned about the planet as we are. We have designed, produced and transported it so that it has minimal impact. Can you help us keep lowering CO2 emissions by avoiding returns? Thank you for being part of the change.

  • Returns: 6$ outside Europe.  
  • Exchanges: the return will be free of charge and shipping will be 30$ on orders under 250$ in the United States. 
  • If you would like to make a direct return or exchange, click here.   
  • If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here. 
  • Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here. 
Payment methods

 

Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in our physical stores. Orders made in a physical store can only be returned in the physical store.

Sustainability Report

65,23

liters of water used

2%

% of liters saved

6,01

kg CO2 eq used

29%

% of kg CO2 eq saved

32 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods

+21 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded

13.560 km behind

committed to sustainability

B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability

powered by BCOME

The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.