OAK BIB EXPLORER SHORT BLUE
Our compressive Oak Bib short is the perfect companion for your gravel adventures, its double foam adds great comfortability. It offers all the support you want and need whilst keeping you comfy with to its breathable materials. It will carry your essentials in its convenient side pockets. And on top of it all, it protects you from harmful UV rays. What else could you be looking for in a cycling buddy?
- 65% Recycled Polyamide / 35% Elastane
- Reflective prints
- Side pockets
- Reduces microplastic pollution
- UV Protection
- Pilling Resistant
- Height: 181cm
- Bust: 96cm
- Waist: 76cm
Model wears size M
- Machine Wash. Maximum Temperature 30ºC
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Wash in cold
3,47kg CO2 eq used
5.456,0 km behind
committed to sustainability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
Returns and exchanges
If you are buying a product like this, it is because you are as concerned about the planet as we are. We have designed, produced and transported it so that it has minimal impact. Can you help us keep lowering CO2 emissions by avoiding returns? Thank you for being part of the change.
- Returns and exchanges: 6$ outside Europe.
- Return and exchange period extended to 60 days for orders placed between November 1 and December 24th.
- If you would like to make a direct return or exchange, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in our physical stores. Orders made in a physical store can only be returned in the physical store.
Oak Size Chart