SAND MULHACEN BOOTS
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesGood
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesHigh
78 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+52 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesHigh
Made in China
The important thing is with whom and how. Socially and environmentally responsible factory
21431,17 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
The Mulhacen boots are an all-terrain and sustainable footwear, a classic in your wardrobe. Their toothed sole provides a firm and secure footing that is also Planet-friendly.
- Women’s boots
- Main fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Insole: 100% PU
- Lining: 50% Recycled polyester / 50% Polyester
- Sole: 50% recycled TPR / 50% TPR
- Laces: 100% recycled polyester
- Contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics
- Boot with toothed sole
- Text “Ecoalf” on the upper leg area
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping in orders above 150€
- 15€ in orders under 150€
- Deliveries from 1 to 3 working days
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 60 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Size charts - woman