DEEP NAVY SHOTTA SWEATSHIRT
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesAdvanced
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesAdvanced
32 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+21 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesAdvanced
Made in India
The important thing is with whom and how. Socially and environmentally responsible factory
9103,23 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
The Shotta sweatshirt is made from 70% organic Cotton and 30% recycled Cotton. Savings in water consumption and other natural resources, while also promoting protection of biodiversity. Round neck and label on sleeve. The Shotta sweatshirt is always the right choice.
- Regular-fit sweatshirt
- Main fabric: 70% Organic cotton / 30% Recycled cotton
- Round neck
- Brand label on front
Model wears size S
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping on orders over 150€
- 15€ in orders under 150€
- Deliveries from 1 to 3 working days
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 60 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Shotta Size Chart