Skip to product information
1 of 3

AMIATA TRAINERS GREEN

£95.00
£57.00
-40%

756liters of water saved

3,20kg CO2 eq saved

Size chart
  • Delivery in 24/48 h

Product Details

The sole of the men’s Amiata trainers contains algae, which helps achieve significant water and energy savings in the production process. These algae are considered “recycled”, as they are extracted to clean up water channels, where they negatively affect ecosystems due to their rapid growth. Therefore, instead of simply being considered waste, they are transformed into part of the sole. They also contain 41% Sorona® which is a biopolymer derived from corn production residues, which helps reduce the pressure on fossil fuels. And the remaining 59% is recycled Polyester from used plastic bottles, which helps reduce the steps in the production process and therefore save on CO2 emissions.

  • Main fabric: 59% Recycled polyester / 41% Sorona®
  • Sole: 100% Rubber
  • Laces: 100% Polyester
  • Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
  • This item contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics
  • Laces
  • No metal components
  • Water-repellent
  • Water-resistant 10k
  • Breathable 20k
  • PFC-free
  • Vegan

Shipping, exchanges, returns and payment

 Shipping 
  • Shipping in United Kingdom £8. Taxes included.
    *Free shipping over £250 in the United Kingdom. Taxes included.

  • Deliveries from 1 to 3 working days.
Returns and exchanges 

If you are buying a product like this, it is because you are as concerned about the planet as we are. We have designed, produced and transported it so that it has minimal impact. Can you help us keep lowering CO2 emissions by avoiding returns? Thank you for being part of the change.

  • Returns and exchanges: £4 in the United Kingdom.  
  • You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return or an exchange.
  • If you would like to make a direct return or exchange, click here.   
  • If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here. 
  • Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here. 
Payment methods

 

Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in our physical stores. Orders made in a physical store can only be returned in the physical store.

Sustainability Report

4.784,37

liters of water used

14%

% of liters saved

9,83

kg CO2 eq used

25%

% of kg CO2 eq saved

109,5 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods

+73 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded

33.384,7 km behind

committed to sustainability

B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability

powered by BCOME

The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.