RED BAS BUCKET HAT
The Bas bucket hat is made from 59% recycled polyester. This textile is from recycled plastic bottles that we then transform into fibres to offer top-quality and environmentally friendly garments. This allows us to give a second life to materials that would otherwise be considered waste. A light and resistant hat to protect you from the rain. What’s more, it can be worn with any outfit.
- Primary fabric: 59% recycled polyester/41% Sorona®
- Elastic drawstring adjustment
- Rubber for a custom fit
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
Returns and exchanges
If you are buying a product like this, it is because you are as concerned about the planet as we are. We have designed, produced and transported it so that it has minimal impact. Can you help us keep lowering CO2 emissions by avoiding returns? Thank you for being part of the change.
- Returns and exchanges: 6$ outside Europe.
- Return and exchange period extended to 60 days for orders placed between November 1 and December 24th.
- If you would like to make a direct return or exchange, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in our physical stores. Orders made in a physical store can only be returned in the physical store.
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
24 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+16 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
22.310,0 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.