BIARRITZ YULEX WETSUIT BLACK
The Biarritz wetsuit, made in collaboration with Deeply and designed by big wave world champion surfer Natxo González, is made of YULEX® natural rubber (FSC® certified forest management) to provide softness, lightweight and fast-drying properties to achieve the best performance while taking care of the planet. Are you ready to ride the wave of change?
- External Fabric: 83% Recycled Nylon / 17% Elastane
- Foam: Natural Rubber YULEX Pure®
- Internal Fabric: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Reduces microplastic pollution
- Thickness: 2/2 MM
- Glued and stitched seams (GBS)
- 4-way stretch
- Ultra comfortable
- Quick drying
- Zip Free suits: Chest panel adjustment system with Nifco stopper with duplo stretch
- Height: 181cm
- Bust: 96cm
- Waist: 76cm
Model wears size M
- Always wash in cold water without soap (never put it in the washing machine or tumble dryer)
- Always dry them in the shade, lying flat or folded in half in the shade (never dry them in the sun)
- Don't leave them in the car or under the sun
- Store the wetsuit by folding it at the waist
18,96kg CO2 eq used
23.703,0 km behind
committed to sustainability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Biarritz Size Chart