TICA JACKET GREEN
The Tica jacket is made with our Ocean Yarn spun from recycled plastic bottles collected from the bottom of the ocean through the Upcycling the Oceans project: collaborating with more than 3,000 fishermen across Spain, Greece, Italy, and France and having collected over 1,000 tonnes of waste since 2015.
- Main fabric: 57% Recycled polyester / 43% Ocean Yarn
- Turtle neck
- Zip closure
- Front pockets
- Inner adjustable elastic
- Waterproof 5K
- Breathable 3K
Height: 187cm Bust: 86cm Waist: 75cm Hips: 92cm
The model wears a size M
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesC
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesC
26 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+17 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesB
16.737,9 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30€ (Taxes and duties included)
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Size chart - Men