MELANIA LINEN STRIPED SHIRT BLUE
The Melania oversize striped shirt has kimono sleeves and is made from 80% Linen, a lightweight material, but also one of the most durable fabrics, which means it will last you many years. Linen dissipates heat quickly, making the wearer feel cooler than the ambient temperature. Linen is also a low-impact material that uses little water during cultivation and removes CO2 from the atmosphere as it grows. The remaining 20% is recycled Linen which we have incorporated for the first time to give a second life to waste. A sustainable and environmentally friendly shirt in a timeless design.
- Main fabric: 80% Linen / 20% Recycled Linen
- Side slits at the hem
- Kimono sleeves
- Longer at the back than at the front
- French seams
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
31,5 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+21 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
19.013,5 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Melania Size Chart