CLAUDIA XS BAG BLUE
The Claudia bag can be used in two ways: it can be worn as a cross-body bag or slung over the shoulder. Padded base to protect the objects inside and magnetic clasp with adjustable elasticated drawstring. Made from recycled Polyester from PET bottles. By transforming used plastic bottles into recycled Polyester, we reduce the steps in the production process and therefore save on CO2 emissions. We also give a second life to materials that would otherwise be considered waste. It contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics. The bluesign® system seeks to minimise the environmental impact of the production process by optimising the use of resources. A useful, lightweight bag brimming with possibilities.
- Main fabric: 100% Recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled nylon
- Straps: 100% Recycled polyester
- This item contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics
- Magnetic clasp with adjustable drawstring
- Webbing handles and shoulder strap
- Padded base
- Inner zip pocket
- Lenght: 27cm
- Width: 13cm
- Height: 23cm
- Capacity: 7,1L
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesC
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesC
99 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+66 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesB
Made in China
The important thing is with whom and how. Socially and environmentally responsible factory
22.237,2 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping in Spain
- Deliveries in 24/48 working hours
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Orders placed in the physical shop can only be returned to the physical shop.