OREGON TRAINERS DEEP NAVY
The sole of the Oregon trainers contains algae, which helps achieve significant water and energy savings in the production process. These algae are considered “recycled”, as they are extracted to clean up water channels, where they negatively affect ecosystems due to their rapid growth. Therefore, instead of simply being considered waste, they are transformed into part of the sole. They also contain 41% Sorona® which is a biopolymer derived from corn production residues, which helps reduce the pressure on fossil fuels. The remaining 59% is recycled Polyester from PET plastic bottles. The best choice to keep moving towards sustainability.
- Main fabric: 59% Recycled polyester / 41% Sorona®
- Sole: 100% Rubber
- Laces: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester
- This item contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics
- No metal components
- ECOALF icon on the side
- Water-resistant 10k
- Breathable 20k
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesC
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesC
90 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+60 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesC
Made in China
The important thing is with whom and how. Socially and environmentally responsible factory
35.267,7 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping in Spain 3,50€
- Deliveries in 24/48 working hours
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Orders placed in the physical shop can only be returned to the physical shop.
Oregon Size Chart