PRINCE KNIT TRAINERS WHITE
The Prince knit trainers have the lowest carbon footprint on the market. They are made from our recycled Polyester sea yarn which comes from the ECOALF Foundation’s Upcycling The Oceans project, through which more than 4,000 fishermen across the Mediterranean Sea have collected more than 1,000 tons of waste since 2015. We seek to clean up the oceans with this process and facilitate the correct management of recovered waste. With a GRS-embossed sole, which is ultra-lightweight and very comfortable. The sole contains recycled Rubber. We have managed to incorporate recycled Rubber into the sole of our trainers through innovative processes, in our mission to create a new generation of recycled products. Lightweight, comfortable trainers that remove plastic from our oceans.
- Main fabric: 100% Ocean Yarn (recycled Polyester)
- Sole: 80% Rubber / 20% Recycled rubber
- Laces: 100% Recycled polyester
- Breathable and removable insole
- GRS Sole
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesC
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
g PO4 eq used
% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesB
70,5 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+47 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesC
Made in China
The important thing is with whom and how. Socially and environmentally responsible factory
27.502,7 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping in Spain
- Deliveries in 24/48 working hours
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Orders placed in the physical shop can only be returned to the physical shop.
Size charts - Man Footwear