ULUWATU BOARDSHORTS GREEN
All surfers know that Uluwatu is one of the top surfing destinations. We bring you a piece of that magic with these 4-way stretch and water repellent Uluwatu boardshorts made with recycled polyamide. Are you ready to ride the wave of change?
- 90% Recycled Polyamide / 10% Elastane
- Side pocket
- Key hook pocket
- Extra security fabric for closure
- 17 inches
- Reduces microplastic pollution
- Quick Dry
- Water repellent
- 4 way stretch
- machine wash. Maximum temperature 30ºC
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Damp wash
Best enviromental initiatives
Best enviromental initiativesC
19%% litres d’eau économisés
3,43kg CO2 eq used
32%% of kg CO2 eq saved
3,57g PO4 eq used
20%% g of PO4 eq saved
Best social & ethical initiatives
Best social & ethical initiativesB
Best traceability initiatives
Best traceability initiativesB
Made in China
The important thing is with whom and how. Socially and environmentally responsible factory
21.959,0 km behind
committed to sustainability
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
powered by BCOME
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping in Spain 3,50€
- Deliveries in 24/48 working hours
- For customized products the delivery time is 7 to 14 days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Orders placed in the physical shop can only be returned to the physical shop.
Uluwatu Size Chart