CHILLY RED BASIL BACKPACK
The main fabric of the Basil men’s backpack is made from 57% recycled Nylon and 43% organic Cotton. Its secondary fabric is 100% recycled Polyester. In the case of the organic Cotton, its use leads to savings in natural resources and helps to protect biodiversity, because it comes from crops in which no pesticides, chemical fertilisers and genetically modified seeds have been used. For its part, the recycled Polyester is sourced from plastic bottles that are transformed into high quality yarn. With inner zip pocket with custom zip-pull for keys, mobile phone, wallet, etc.
- Men’s backpack
- Main fabric: 57% Recycled nylon / 43% Organic Cotton
- Secondary fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon
- Reverse coil two-way Nylon zip
- Zip front pocket
- Side pockets for bottles
- Padded inner compartment made from Nylon for laptops and tablets.
- Inner zip pocket with custom zip-pull for keys, mobile phone, wallet, etc.
- Lenght: 28cm
- Width: 15cm
- Height: 41cm
- Capacity: 16,2L
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
Returns and exchanges
If you are buying a product like this, it is because you are as concerned about the planet as we are. We have designed, produced and transported it so that it has minimal impact. Can you help us keep lowering CO2 emissions by avoiding returns? Thank you for being part of the change.
- Returns and exchanges: 6$ outside Europe.
- Return and exchange period extended to 60 days for orders placed between November 1 and December 24th.
- If you would like to make a direct return or exchange, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in our physical stores. Orders made in a physical store can only be returned in the physical store.
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
63 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+42 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
16.828,2 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.