BROWN WAKAI BACKPACK
The Wakai backpack is made from 100% recycled polyester from recycled plastic bottles that we then transform into fibres to offer top-quality and environmentally friendly garments. This allows us to give a second life to materials that would otherwise be considered waste. The perfect backpack to take with you anywhere.
- Primary fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled nylon
- Bidirectional main zip
- Pocket with spiral zip
- Side pockets
- Compartment with a padded laptop sleeve
- Padded mesh at the back and straps
- Water resistant
- Free from PFCs
Length: 45cm / Width: 16cm / Height: 29cm / Capacity: 20 L
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
63 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+42 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
21.169,0 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.