BLUE WIMBLEDON TRAINERS
The Wimbledon shoes help to reduce the carbon footprint. They are made of 67% Polyurethane Leather, an alternative that we use in ECOALF to avoid animal leather. In addition, they incorporate recycled Polyester in their composition, which comes from the transformation of plastic bottles. Trainers that follow the Global Recycling Standard mixing fashion with quality, comfort and commitment to the environment.
- Main fabric: 67% Polyurethane Leather / 33% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Laces: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Outsole: 30% Recycled Rubber
- PFC free
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping in Spain, Peninsula and the Balearic Islands €3.50. Free Shipping over €150.
- Deliveries in 24 to 48 working hours.
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Orders placed in the physical shop can only be returned to the physical shop.
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
65 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+43 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
22.925,0 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Size charts Wimbledon