OREGON TRAINERS BEIGE
The sole of the Oregon trainers contains algae, which helps achieve significant water and energy savings in the production process. These algae are considered “recycled”, as they are extracted to clean up water channels, where they negatively affect ecosystems due to their rapid growth. Therefore, instead of simply being considered waste, they are transformed into part of the sole. They contain 41% Sorona® which is a biopolymer derived from corn production residues, which helps reduce the pressure on fossil fuels. The remaining 59% is recycled Polyester from PET plastic bottles. The best choice to keep moving towards a sustainable future.
- Main fabric: 59% Recycled polyester / 41% Sorona®
- Sole: 100% Rubber
- Laces: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- This item contains bluesign® APPROVED fabrics
- No metal components
- ECOALF icon on the side
- Water-resistant 10k
- Breathable 20k
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
Returns and exchanges
If you are buying a product like this, it is because you are as concerned about the planet as we are. We have designed, produced and transported it so that it has minimal impact. Can you help us keep lowering CO2 emissions by avoiding returns? Thank you for being part of the change.
- Returns and exchanges: 6$ outside Europe.
- Return and exchange period extended to 60 days for orders placed between November 1 and December 24th.
- If you would like to make a direct return or exchange, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in our physical stores. Orders made in a physical store can only be returned in the physical store.
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
90 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+60 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
35.247,0 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
John Size Chart