SANDFORD KNIT TRAINERS DEEP NAVY
The Sandford trainers do not use any metal components in the manufacturing process. The insole is breathable and removable. 50% of the main fabric and 100% of the laces are made from recycled Polyester. By transforming used plastic bottles into recycled Polyester, we reduce the steps in the production process and therefore save on CO2 emissions. We also give a second life to materials that would otherwise be considered waste. The sole contains recycled Rubber. We have managed to incorporate recycled Rubber into the sole of our trainers through innovative processes, in our mission to create a new generation of recycled products. They include the ECOALF label on the heel and are perfect for walking towards the sustainability of our Planet.
- Main fabric: 50% Recycled polyester / 48% Polyester / 2% Elastane
- Sole: 80% Rubber / 20% Recycled rubber
- Laces: 100% Recycled polyester
- Removable insole
- No metal components
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping 30$. Taxes included.
*Free shipping over 250$.
- Deliveries from 3 to 5 working days
Returns and exchanges
If you are buying a product like this, it is because you are as concerned about the planet as we are. We have designed, produced and transported it so that it has minimal impact. Can you help us keep lowering CO2 emissions by avoiding returns? Thank you for being part of the change.
- Returns and exchanges: 6$ outside Europe.
- Return and exchange period extended to 60 days for orders placed between November 1 and December 24th.
- If you would like to make a direct return or exchange, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Online orders cannot be returned or exchanged in our physical stores. Orders made in a physical store can only be returned in the physical store.
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
58,5 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+39 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
30.406,5 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Sandford Knit Size Chart