BLACK BONDED BAG
The Bonded hobo bag is made with our Ocean Yarn from recycled plastic bottles collected from the bottom of the ocean through the ECOALF Foundation’s Upcycling the Oceans project. The project brings together more than 4,000 fishermen from all around the Mediterranean Sea and has collected over 1,000 tonnes of waste since 2015. What’s more, the innovative use of our three-layer fabric allows us to make this bag without a lining. An essential accessory that’s perfect for everyday use and combines fashion with sustainability.
- Primary fabric: 57% recycled polyester/43% Ocean Yarn (recycled polyester)
- Structured bag
- Heat-sealed zipped closure
- Heat-sealed zipped pocket
- Contrasting pulls and zigzag seams
- Adjustable strap
- Water resistant
- Waterproof 10K
- Free from PFCs
Length: 30cm / Width: 15cm / Height: 17cm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping in Spain, Peninsula and the Balearic Islands €3.50. Free Shipping over €150.
- Deliveries in 24 to 48 working hours.
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Orders placed in the physical shop can only be returned to the physical shop.
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
24 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+16 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
23.893,0 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.