GREEN MARANGU COAT
The Marangu mono-material coat is made from 100% recycled polyester from recycled plastic bottles that we then transform into fibres to offer top-quality and environmentally friendly garments. This allows us to give a second life to materials that would otherwise be considered waste. Warm and resistant, the perfect combination of fashion and sustainability.
- Primary fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Loose fit
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester (PRIMALOFT®)
- Filling: 100% recycled polyester
- Elastic cuffs
- Bidirectional zip closure
- Zipped pockets
- Side slits with invisible zips
- Water resistant
- Free from PFCs
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping in Spain, Peninsula and the Balearic Islands €3.50. Free Shipping over €150.
- Deliveries in 24 to 48 working hours.
- Returns are free. You have 30 days from the dispatch date to make a return. If you would like to make a direct return, click here.
- If you need more information, you can see the full process by clicking here.
- Think responsibly. Act appropriately. Before ordering one item, please think twice about it. The returns process moves us further away from our main goal: caring for the planet.
- Some of our products cannot be returned. You can find more information clicking here.
Returns for online orders cannot be done in our stores
Orders placed in the physical shop can only be returned to the physical shop.
liters of water used
% of liters saved
kg CO2 eq used
% of kg CO2 eq saved
59 people behind with safe work & better livelihoods
+39 processes from design to salein a product ethically traded
22.925,0 km behind
committed to sustainability
B Corp B Corp certification guarantees and product supply chain traceability
powered by BCOME
The BCOME Evaluation System scores Ecoalf's degree of environmental, social and ethical efficiency according to its best sustainable initiatives carried out throughout its value chain.
Size charts Marangu